City of London , London
Social Value Co-ordinator
Reference number: INT00277
Social Value Co-ordinator
This is an exciting new role at Willmott Dixon Interiors, and we are looking for someone that is highly motivated and ambitious to make a real difference in the communities where we work.
You will play a lead role in organising and delivering community projects and supporting delivery of careers and skills programmes. You will also play a key role in supporting our apprentices and work experience placements to ensure they get the most from their experience with us.
This position would suit someone that is full of energy and is exceptionally organised and detailed. We are looking for someone that has the confidence to build networks and deliver training programmes to a group of people both face to face and virtually.
You must have excellent people skills – including the ability to listen and collaborate.
Your responsibilities include:
- Engage teams, customers, supply chain and local organisations to co-ordinate delivery of social value on projects
- Leads on the delivery of programmes and activities
- Upskills and trains employees to deliver programmes and activities
- Supports and trains Social Value champions to capture and report Social Value outcomes using misocial
- Actively supports apprentices and work experience placements to ensure they get the most from their experience
- Provides information, advice, guidance and training analysis for programmes and activities
- Maintains social value data bases and inboxes
- Deals with queries and issues in a professional manner
At Willmott Dixon Interiors we look for a balance of skills and experience but just as important to us are your values and behaviours.
We are seeking someone who demonstrates leadership qualities and will embody our COR behavioural principles – having the courage to challenge yourself and others, openness to listen and truly learn from our experience and nurture meaningful relationships with our teams, customers and communities - built on trust and mutual respect.
This role would be suitable for someone who is:
- Outgoing and positive
- Engages stakeholders and markets and sell programmes
- Facilitates workshops and trains volunteers to take part
- Organised and methodical
- Can work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
Sound like you? If so, come and join our team, and become a great ambassador of our business.
At Willmott Dixon we look for a balance of skills and experience but just as important to us are your values and behaviours. This role would be suitable to a person who:
- Is a team player
- Is able to Influence and inspire
- Has a growth mindset
- Excellent listening skills
- Is able to Problem solve
- Is positive & proactive
- Has excellent presentations skills both written and verbal
- Is innovative/creative/open minded
- Displays model behaviour that shows respect, helpfulness and co-operation
- Reflects regularly on experiences and performances and constantly seeks to improve
- Is personable, friendly, approachable, motivated and flexible
- Has the ability to communicate with all levels of staff
- Is people focused
- Is driven/motivated
- Is organised/detailed
In return we provide you a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, the opportunities for you to develop your career with Willmott Dixon and the training to make this happen - but most importantly a great place to work with a true family ethos and a chance to develop your career of a lifetime!
At Willmott Dixon we provide an inclusive and flexible working environment for people to thrive in and we are happy to support agile working wherever possible.
We are a proud member of the Disability Confident Scheme.
Willmott Dixon is one of the largest privately owned Construction businesses in the UK. Our unique selling point is our people. We are passionate about people, with a real focus and drive around their continuous development. We strongly believe that this passion has allowed us the success we have enjoyed in recent years. Willmott Dixon Interiors are an Investor in People Gold Award holder.
You will have a clear plan around your development. Above everything else you will be joining a values based business; our values are at the epicentre of every activity we undertake. Having the right talent coupled with the right culture and values ensures that we have a sustained future and a trusted brand in our respective markets.
We have very recently been awarded 5th place in the Sunday Times Best Companies Top 100 (2020) to work for, the Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2021 and is the first major contractor and developer to win a Queen’s Award for Enterprise in the category of sustainable development.