The Build Higher Frameworks have been developed by the University of Birmingham – to improve and enhance higher education facilities across the country.
As a university that has delivered £1bn of capital investment projects in the last ten years, the team was well placed to develop these tailor-made frameworks for the higher education sector.
Available to all higher education institutions across the UK - the framework has routes for procuring construction, architecture and surveying services across three value bands.
The framework operates on a not-for-profit entity with modest fees invested directly back into the framework to improve the service to customers.
Willmott Dixon appointed to Build Higher Frameworks
As a main contractor with significant experience in the higher education sector, and a focus on improving student employability through social value activities, we have been appointed to deliver projects on this framework above £2.5m.
Russell Hall, framework manager for the Build Higher Frameworks said: “Being on this framework means that any of our existing customers, as well as new customers in the higher education sector can access our services and get their projects off the ground quickly and efficiently using a contractual form which is already OJEU compliant.”
There are various call-off options for procuring services from these frameworks – for more information click here or contact Russell Hall using the details below.
- Designed by education specialists - bespoke Frameworks designed by higher education specialists
- Compliant route to market - the fully OJEU compliant frameworks are available to any officially recognised university or college
- Easy to use and efficient – projects can get off the ground quickly due to simple and flexible call-off options
- Modest fees through the not-for-profit entity - framework fees are invested directly back into the framework to improve the service for customers
- Improved student employability - Through social value activities, students will benefit from increased opportunities and learning with service providers