Development programmes increasingly need more innovative use of land and assets, with public and private collaboration key.
To unlock opportunities and start building quickly, our Development Solutions team bring the best in construction and development specialism under one roof, working on projects from inception through to post completion.
Unrivalled expertise and experience
Our team unlock and retain value for you, our customer. We operate a professional consultancy and a solution-led service to deliver a pipeline of development-led opportunities.
Our service offer splits into four sectors:
Asset Management Solutions
We provide expertise to review existing assets, this could include:
- Identifying strategic land parcels to sell to generate revenue to cross-subsidise an identified development.
- Reviewing existing assets to develop more viable solutions.
- Identifying strategic land to acquire to unlock better potential from existing assets.
- Working under the LGA's One Public Estate programme to bring schemes and partners together.
Development Management Services
Our service includes design and build, sales and marketing, commercial modelling and financial appraisal work, in particular:
- Scheme concept designs, house types and specifications
- Market appraisal and viability analysis
- Support with achieving planning permission
- A sales and marketing strategy
- Financial modelling
- Management of plot sales
- Customer care for completed units
- Establish estate management regime
- Create and manage project governance regime
Through our public sector partnerships and extensive wider network, we source land opportunities for our partners to meet their exact development requirements.
We identify funding requirements on projects and identify a suitable partner with whom we can work to provide a funding offer or solution. Such options could include:
- Cross subsidy models
- Grant funding solutions
- Alternative funding models
Fast procurement routes
Through our positions on the Scape National Major Works, Scape Venture, Pagabo Developer Led Framework, Procurement Hub and Homes England DPP3 frameworks, we are able to engage through a fast, prequalified contracting mechanism.
Find out more about the frameworks we operate on here.
Unlocking land and revenue in the health sector
Within the healthcare sector, we have identified a specific need for an investment in car parking and the subsequent opportunity this provides NHS Trusts to generate an income, and provide additional car parking without making any upfront investment. Find out more about how our solution works here.