Willmott Dixon holds an integral position with Scape, a public-sector partnership that helps to improve the buildings that we use, the roads we travel on and the places we live.
We are on the Major Works England and Northern Ireland framework, as well as Major Works Wales. These provide a quick to market, OJEU compliant contracting mechanism for construction projects valued between £2m and £20m. With services deployed through our network of nine regional offices, using the framework, we have delivered more than 450 projects for public sector clients across a broad spectrum of sectors.
A trusted partnership
Scape actively performance manages the Major Works frameworks, ensuring your project is delivered to the highest standard. Some of the benefits of the Scape Major Works frameworks include:
- An OJEU compliant procurement process that abides by UK, Scottish and EU procurement law and is configured to achieve value for money, efficiency and local economic impact.
- A quick to market, sole source pre-qualified contracting mechanism. Allowing your project to start as soon as possible, without the need for a lengthy tendering process.
- A ‘no surprises’ journey as Scape actively audits each project and framework partner, ensuring you receive value for money and an excellent level of service.
- An embedded social value process for each project, covering job creation, local labour spend and community engagement.
Further detail about how Scape performance manages its framework partners and supports its clients is available here.
See many of the 450 projects we've built together in the section below.
Key stats on the Scape National Construction Framework:
- 9/10 client satisfaction for product, service, value for money and defects
- 99% of supply chain paid within 19 days
- 85% local spend within 40 miles of the project
- 89% SME spend
- 82% labour within 40 miles of the project
- £27.8m social return on investment
- 197 school visits and workshops
- 128 work experience pupils
- 419 apprentices completed