Willmott Dixon is a key partner and member of the Southern Construction Framework (SCF5), a public-sector partnership that helps to improve the buildings that we use and the places we live.
SCF - designed by the public sector for the public sector:
- Rapid access to market leading contractors
- A managed framework with end-to-end support with a quality assured process
- Carbon benchmarking toolkit and assessment
- A flexible approach to contractor appointment
- Challenging social value targets with benchmarking tools focusing on legacy
- Mandatory inclusion of voluntary, community or social enterprise organisations (VCSE) on every project
- Issues quarterly market intelligence (MI) reports
- Partner and member of National Association of Construction Frameworks (NACF)
SCF actively performance manages the Major Works frameworks, ensuring your project is delivered to the highest standard, while delivering a wide range of community benefits.
As a compliant tendering process, the SCF can be used by all public sector organisations in London, the South East and the South West. It is a proactive managed framework with a positive continuous improvement culture. Ensuring opportunities for efficiencies and lessons learned are passed from one project to the next from deep rooted, experienced procurement specialists.
Through the SCF, Willmott Dixon has achieved:
- SCF ‘Project of the Year’ – University of Westminster 2022
- SCF ‘Supply Chain Partner’ of the Year Lot 1’ – CMB at Oxford Decarbonisation 2022
- SCF ‘Partnership and Innovation’ award for 2020
- SCF 'Contractor of the Year' awards for 2017 and 2018
- Total combined ‘added value’ of £65m
- 9/10 client satisfaction for overall ‘collaborative engagement’
- 48 55 Apprentices through Shared Apprentice Schemes and direct
- Fair payment: 99% paid within 30 days